Quel honneur !
Cette récompense implique de répondre à 11 questions concoctées par la personne qui m’a remis la distinction, de mettre un lien sur sa page, puis de remettre à mon tour le Liebster Award à 11 autres bloggers qui devront répondre aux 11 questions que j’aurai imaginé pour eux. C’est du sérieux, n’est-ce pas ?
Voici mes réponses aux 11 questions de Mr Bumpy, en anglais dans le texte :
- Why do you blog ? I blog because humans write so many silly things about cats that it is absolutely necessary to restore the truth regularly. I know that it is possible to domesticate humans, but the way is long and full of pitfalls.
- If you could be spokescat (or guinea pig or dog) for any product, company, or cause, what would it be ? It would be animal welfare.
- Why ? Lots of humans love animals (or are indifferent), but a minority of them are cruel, nasty, and disrespectful of the animal life. Because of that kind of humans, specieses disappear and anipals suffer needlessly.
- What’s your human’s most annoying habit ? They have so many ! I should say, everything that can disturb the cat, for example vacuum during the nap, closed doors everywhere, or the sentence « No, that food is not for you » while they are eating yummy stuff.
- What would your human say is your most annoying habit ? I have no annoying habit : I play with my Friskies in the kitchen to increase my skills of hunter, I shed everywhere to give my poor nude humans additional fur (and keep them warm), and I leave muddy paw prints here and there to add a personal touch of decoration in the house. You see, I only have healthy and useful habits.
- If you could be a human for a day, what would you do ? Don’t speak misfortune ! If it had to arrive, I would lie on the couch, watch TV, and nibble at candies.
- What one thing do you wish someone would invent ? I would really appreciate a self-filling food bowl, it would be a great invention.
- What’s your favourite toy ? My favorite toy is a living squeaking mouse ! (and you can eat it when the game is over…)
- What’s your favourite place to nap ? It is hard to answer. I love to fall asleep where Mum is. So, my favorite place to nap in the office is the cat tree or the chair, in the kitchen it is the pillow of a chair, in the bedroom it is the bed of course, in the lounge it is the biggest couch or the cat tree, and if Mum lies anywhere it is Mum herself.
- If it were up to you, what would be the penalty for the crime of being a flea ? Being a flea deserves death penalty, without hesitating.
- If you were to have a pawty, what would the cake be made out of ? My cake would be made of shrimps and Parfait (the Parfait is a Swiss soft margarine, it tastes like liver pâté, yum !).
- Quelle est ton idée d’une journée parfaite ?
- Quel est ton activité favorite ?
- Qu’est-ce qui te fait peur ?
- Quelle est ta nourriture humaine préférée ?
- Quelle saison aimes-tu particulièrement ?
- Pourquoi ?
- Quel est le plus beau cadeau que tu aies fait à tes domestiqués ?
- Quel est le plus beau cadeau que tes domestiqués t’aient fait ?
- Qu’aimerais-tu dire au V-E-T lors de ta prochaine visite ?
- Quelle est ta cachette préférée en cas de danger (visite de jeunes enfants par exemple) ?
- Quel est ton chat héros de fiction favori ?