This post is also available in : French
2014 started under the best auspices : the very first piece of news of the year is that we received not one, not two, but THREE awards for our blog !
Particular fact, these three awards were awarded to us all by our friend Nerissa who writes the extraordinary blog Nerissa’s Life. We could hardly believe our eyes by reading his article : thank you, a big thank you from the bottom of our heart Nissy ! Claire promised to let us reach more often the computer this year and to help us to develop the blog : these three awards will undoubtedly contribute to stimulate her.
Here they are in order – drum roll – :
The Cracking Crispmouse Bloggywog Award : it is a creation of Pillster of the blog Catnip Capers (hello Pillster, nice to meet you ! ). It is just gorgeous, and we adore the values which it promotes. Pillster specifies that it is a seasonal distinction, we are thus going to wait till December, 2014 to pass it on in our turn.
Le Share The Box, Share The Love Award was created by our pal Texas on the same date as the famous American Boxing Day. By accepting this award, we make a commitment to follow the following rules :
- Thank the blogger who awarded you the award.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Share the award with five bloggers and let them know they have received it.
- Go find a box and have fun with it. Rule number four is optional but highly recommended.
We thus pass on with pride The Share The Box, Share The Love Award to….
- Mr Bumpy
- Colibri et Eowin
- Da Tabbies O Trout Towne
- Smokey, Tanner and Ollie from Four Crazy Cats
- Hannah and Lucy from My Blogoffurry Creatures
The Blog Of The Year 2013 Award, created by The Thought Palette, is particular : it is progressive, because we can gain stars following the number of times when the award is awarded to us. As any distinction which respects itself, there are rules to be followed :
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the “Blog of the Year 2013” Award
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
- Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them – (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges ! )
- Come over and say hello to the originator of the “Blog of the Year 2013″Award via this link – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
- You can now also join the “Blog of the Year” Award Facebook page – click the link here https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear/ and share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
- And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog … and start collecting stars…
We are happy to give the “Blog of the Year 2013” Award to….
- Timmy, Toby, Buddy, Rumpy, Fitz, Buttons and Einstein from Timmy Tomcat
- Eirwena from Journal d’un chat : les aventures d’Eirwena
Concatulations to all the prize-winners !