On the occasion of Be The Change Day of January, Cathy Keisha wrote a very great article on the various ways to help shelters.
Claire donates regularly in cash, and by receiving the greeting card of Christmas of one of the shelters that she supports, she also received from them a list of examples of useful supplies.
We chose to share the list of SOS Chats Noiraigue here, because it completes well Cathy’s article:
- stamps and office equipment (black felt-tip pens, wrap C5 without windows, etc.)
- Whiskas ” Temptation ” and “Dentabits” and any sorts of sticks
- cleaning product for windows and bag of refill
- cleaning product for grounds in stone floor (*brand quoted)
- product of cleaning and maintenance for wooden furniture (*brand quoted)
- working gloves for the garden
- spray or foam for carpet
- laundry washing powder
- dish washing liquid
- household gloves, kitchen roll, toilet paper, refuse bags 110 L, mop with a side which scratches, rags, brushes and dustpans
- cat trees with sisal;
- benches and wooden or wicker chairs
- anything that comes into your head and which could be of use to cats or to maintenance of the shelter