Last Sunday, Momo left to have a coffee and he didn’t come back. We looked for him, we called him, but we didn’t find him. We waited for him outside until late hour, and he wasn’t still there. Claire explained us that he had had an accident, and that he would not come back home before several weeks.
The sudden absence of a close relation is very disturbing for us ; here are some ideas to help us to stand it :
- Speak to your cat ; explain him what takes place.
- Express your feelings : we know perfectly the way you feel, and we are even more disturbed if you try to hide it.
- As possible, and if circumstances allow it, modify the least possible our usual routine : it will secure us.
- Do not forget us : we need cuddles and we need to play with you.
- Do not forget yourself : eat correctly, sleep as good as possible, and take care of you. We need you !