… if you cannot go there !
BlogPaws is an English-speaking platform for pet lovers wich goals are to gather them, to inform them, to educate them in the use of the social media, to professionalize for those who wish it, and to put them in touch with the brands which they buy.
BlogPaws Conference takes place once a year in the United States. This unique conference allows bloggers (sometimes accompanied with their favorite animal), brands of products for animals, photographers, writers, journalists, experts in marketing, sponsors, experts in social networks, veterinarians, pet care organizations, … to meet. Each helps the other one to develop his blog, to earn money with it, to get organized better, to have one better design, to promote his product, to support his cause, or little quite at the same time !
Claire would like to go, but there for the moment, she cannot. That’s the way it is. She knows that she will go once in her life, but she doesn’t just know when. So, what’s to be done ?
- You can complain and moan : every time you see or every time you hear about BlogPaws Conference, let well understand how much you are to be pitied not to be able to go there, and complain abundantly. If you’re good at thisl, you will lose a large part of your subscribers and of your contacts in record time.
- You can do nothing : you are dying to participate in the conference, but as it’s not possible, you never evoke this envy or a temporary regret, and you do just like that. Guaranteed frustration.
- You can use all that BlogPaws proposes as various resources to continue to learn, to inform yourself, and to stay in the race : that’s what Claire tries to do since she’s a member of the community.
- the blog : articles are always source of reflection or inspiration
- the professional bloggers network
- the gains opportunities by running campaigns for brands of pet food or pet articles (or their owner)
- the active, great community : direct contact between bloggers, professionals and non-professionals, is incredibly easy and friendly
- the newsgroups about fascinating subjects
- the activities on various social networks : sharing on : sharing on Facebook, chat on Twitter, hangouts on Google+
- the YouTube channel on which you can watch and watch again chosen moments of the previous conferences and the past hangouts
And it’s all year long !
GIVEAWAY : Don’t miss Pixie’s giveaway on the occasion of her first birthday : try your luck here !