Happy Gotcha Day, Pixie !

This post is also available in : French German Italian

I need to be pretty…

and to look my best…

to celebrate with you my 3rd Gotcha Day !

I don’t forget that many friends are not lucky enough to have a forever home and are waiting in a shelter : for every comment left on this post until Monday, May 29th noon (Swiss time), I’ll give 1 CHF* to the Haut-Léman shelter.
3rd Gotcha Day Pixie
*up to 100 CHF
let's party

40 thoughts on “Happy Gotcha Day, Pixie !

1. Sammy and Teddy

Pixie! HAPPY GOTCHA DAY! It’s truly a day to celebrate – you’re right – we are so lucky to have our FOREVER and to celebrate that day when there are so many other kitties and pups who would LOVE a forever too. I hope your day is EXTRA SUPER SPECIAL………..

Hugs, Teddy and Angel Sammy too!

2. Canadian Cats

You’ve been with Claire for 3 years already!! You look like a wee kitten to me. Have a great day and have a nip for me too. Happy Gotcha Day Pixie.

Kitty Kisses.

Kali

3. Deziz World

Happy Gotchaday gawjus Pixie. We’re so glad you got gotted. Me ‘members your very furst video in your new yard. we always new you were gonna grow up into a gawjus kitty girl. Big hugs

Luv ya’

Dezi and Raena

4. da tabbies o trout towne

pixie….sendin de veree best oh trout tuna salmon mackerull ham pizza pie bloo gill shrimpz N steakz for a most happee thurd N heerz ta 33 mor ~~~~~~~ itz total lee awesum oh ewe ta give green paperz bak two yur shelter♥♥♥

hope yur gotcha day iz de best; heerz two a yeer a head filled with happee nezz N healtheez ♥♥♥

5. Mary McNeil

Happy Gotcha Day, beautiful Pixie ! Good for you remembering the other kitties at your former shelter !

6. Raven

Happy 3rd Gotcha Day, Pixie. You are lucky to have a home with Clair, Momo, and Zorro. It’s very thoughtful of you to have a party and raise funds for the kitties who still need to find their forever home.